Fwd: Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2013
      Star Gazers…lets consider our telescope activities at Atkins Arboretum cancelled.   Please feel free to attend the event sans telescopes.

      Stay safe and dry this weekend and have a Merry Christmas.

      See you in January.

      Don...

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Jenny Houghton" <jhoughton@...>
      Subject: Saturday
      Date: December 12, 2013 12:04:45 PM EST

      Hi, Don,

      Right now, the weather is looking iffy for Saturday stargazing.  Although we’ll hold the event rain or shine, we understand that you won’t be here on a cloudy night.  Fingers crossed that the forecast changes…..

      Sincerely,

      Jenny Houghton
      Youth Program Coordinator
      Adkins Arboretum
      (410)634-2847, ext. 21
      “Let nature be your teacher.”  --William Wordsworth