Dinner and Meeting

  • Lyle & Cherie Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2013
      Come join for us for  dinner at  Smyrna Diner (5 pm) on Dec. 3 before our Delmarva Stargazers meeting at the 7 pm.   Our agenda  for the meeting will be:

      December's Agenda

      Welcome and Introductions of guests

      Current Event Discussion

      Recent Observing Recaps

      Christmas Party Plans

      Equipment Review Curved spiders

      Out Reach Events
      Eastern Shore Land Conservancy Nov. 22
      Adkins Arboretum December 14

      Program- Alaska Aurora Hunting (DVD)

       Constellation of the Month
      Orion
      Comet ISON
      20th Anniversary Progress

      See  you soon-- Lyle
    • Paul Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2013
        if'n y'all got something for the January Newsletter, pls send now to:

        Thanks !