It's a Supernova!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
      FYI - Don...

      ---------------------- Forwarded by Don R Surles/AE/DuPont on 04/11/2003
      08:04 AM ---------------------------

      NASA Science News <snglist@...>@... on
      04/10/2003 03:12:03 PM

      Please respond to "NASA Science News" <snglist@...>

      Sent by: bounce-snglist-432208@...

      To: "NASA Science News" <snglist@...>
      cc:
      Subject: It's a Supernova!

      NASA Science News for April 10, 2003

      On March 29, 2003, in the constellation Leo, something exploded--bright
      enough to see through small telescopes in brightly-lit cities.
      Astronomers who have collected data from the event say it provides the
      long-sought link between supernovas and mysterious gamma ray bursts.

      FULL STORY at

      http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/10apr_grb.htm?list432208

      You are currently subscribed to snglist as: don.r.surles-1@...

      This is a free service.

      To UNSUBSCRIBE, or CHANGE your address on this service, go to
      http://science.nasa.gov/news/subscribe.asp?e=don.r.surles-1@...
      or send a blank email to leave-snglist-432208F@....

      Home page: http://science.nasa.gov

      information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
      in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
      by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless
      explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
      this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
      or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute
      a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
      purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

      Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean

    • marc feuerberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
        Hello folks! I'm the treasurer of HAL and we've been
        donated several items that we are now attempting to
        sell. This includes:
        - a 22inch pyrex mirror blank, 1.5 inches thick,
        ground to F5 and half polished, made by Coultier
        Optics about 12 years ago,
        - a mirror grinding machine, originally used as a
        potter's wheel
        - several misc glass mirror blanks in the 2-5 inch
        range,
        - a large box of various grinding grits and polishes.

        If interested in any of the above, please feel free to
        contact me at marcfberg(at)yahoo.com

        thanks,
        marc

        http://tax.yahoo.com