Stargaze IX

  • Dave Wells
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2003
      Hi,

      Due to my mother's recent fall and questions about her situation,
      nursing home vs. assisted living, I have had to cancel my plans to
      attend the Texas Star Party later this month.

      My disappointment is greatly assuaged by the fact that I can attend
      the Delmarvagazerstargazers Stargaze IX. Looking forward to seeing
      you all at Tuckahoe.

      Dave Wells