sunday solar eclipse - more info

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2013
      Star Gazers…Mother Nature is promising a good sunrise on Sunday…see weather forecast.

      and the sun will rise in the Southeast…19 degrees south of east!!!!

      REMEMBER!!!  Daylight savings time ends Saturday night…so the 6:00AM meet time is not as bad as it appears.

      See you at Woodland Beach at 6:00AM EST.

      Bring your cameras, scopes, binoculars and don't forget the solar filters.

      If you want to come "naked", i.e., without scope, I will have some scopes, binos and filters for others to use.

      Would someone like to volunteer to bring the coffee and donuts?

      For info…the last time we met at sunrise at Woodland Beach was in June 2004 for the Transit of Venus.  Remember?

      Dress warmly!!!!!