Re: [delmarvastargazers] Spring Stargazing Party and mirror making

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2013
      Mirror Making #14 will be March 20-23, 2014.

      the Spring star party date is not firm at this time.

      Don…

      On Oct 7, 2013, at 9:47 AM, <slswank@...> wrote:

      I was wondering if anyone knows when the annual spring stargazing party will be. Also I was wondering when the we would start making mirrors. If anyone could get back to me, that will be great.PS: I'm going to request those dates off.