Eyepieces for sale

  • Chuck Jennings
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
      Hey folks,
      After evaluating my current eyepiece collection, I've decided to sell a few that I no longer use due to some redundancies in focal length. I wanted to offer the club an opportunity to take them off my hands (at a slightly discounted price) before I post on cloudy nights. I'm selling the following (all with original caps and boxes):

      9mm TV Nagler T6 - $200
      13mm TV Nagler T6 - $200
      14mm ES 82deg (old style) - $50
      24mm Meade SWA - $80

      I'll have them with me at the star party so let me know if you're interested.

      Chuck

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Matt Lindsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
        Hey Chuck,
        Would you be interested in trading the 9T6 for a 10 Pentax XW?

        Also, is the Meade a 1.25" or 2"?

        On Oct 2, 2013, at 11:35 AM, Chuck Jennings <chuckjennings33@...> wrote:

        > Hey folks,
        > After evaluating my current eyepiece collection, I've decided to sell a few that I no longer use due to some redundancies in focal length. I wanted to offer the club an opportunity to take them off my hands (at a slightly discounted price) before I post on cloudy nights. I'm selling the following (all with original caps and boxes):
        >
        > 9mm TV Nagler T6 - $200
        > 13mm TV Nagler T6 - $200
        > 14mm ES 82deg (old style) - $50
        > 24mm Meade SWA - $80
        >
        > I'll have them with me at the star party so let me know if you're interested.
        >
        > Chuck
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone

      • Chuck Jennings
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
          Nah, I have a 10 Delos which is why I'm looking to get rid of the 9.  The Meade is 1.25".  Will you be at the star party this weekend?

          Sent from my iPhone