Re: [delmarvastargazers] Blackbird tonight...

  • Chuck Jennings
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2013
      I just saw this email.   How was BB last night?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 28, 2013, at 12:44 PM, Don Surles <don.surles@...> wrote:

      I am going to Blackbird tonight…skies are clearing and temps should be below 60.

      See you there.

      Don…

      On Sep 28, 2013, at 10:26 AM, Chuck Jennings wrote:

      The weather looks promising. I'm excited and really need the break. Looking forward to some clear skies and good conversation!

      Chuck

      Sent from my iPhone

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2013
        The stars, M objects, NGC's are still in their place.

        It is amazing how cold BB can be compared to other places.  I will have more clothes next time...BB is damp.

        Doug & I enjoyed a good cigar, the transition from day to night, night sounds...and of course the viewing.  His new 10" sct performed very well...it is amazing how much darker the background is at F10 vs my Coulter F4.5.

        See you Tuesday night.

        Don...

        Sent from my iPad