Re: [delmarvastargazers] T minus Five and Counting ….

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2013
      Bro,  working must be tuff.  Retirement is fantastic.

      LG has it right...Life's good!

      Don...

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 28, 2013, at 12:50 PM, Robert Bunge <bbunge@...> wrote:

      Wish you all the best.  I'm on business travel until late Saturday; unless there is a government shutdown!

      Bob

      On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Chuck Jennings <chuckjennings33@...> wrote:
      The weather looks promising.   I'm excited and really need the break.    Looking forward to some clear skies and good conversation!

      Chuck

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 28, 2013, at 7:38 AM, Don Surles <don.surles@...> wrote:

      > Yep…only 5 days until No Frills…
      >
      > clean your eyepieces…air out that stinky sleeping bag!
      >
      > We are gonna have a great time next weekend.
      >
      > See you Thursday at the Equestrian Center.
      >
      > And here is the weather forecast for Tuckahoe Equestrian Center….YEA!!!!
      >
      > <Screen Shot 2013-09-28 at 7.35.42 AM.png>
      >
      > Folks…it just doesn't get any better than this on the Peninsula.
      >
      > Don...

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          delmarvastargazers-digest@yahoogroups.com
          delmarvastargazers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

    • Chuck Jennings
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2013
        I just saw this email.   How was BB last night?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 28, 2013, at 12:44 PM, Don Surles <don.surles@...> wrote:

        I am going to Blackbird tonight…skies are clearing and temps should be below 60.

        See you there.

        Don…

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2013
          The stars, M objects, NGC's are still in their place.

          It is amazing how cold BB can be compared to other places.  I will have more clothes next time...BB is damp.

          Doug & I enjoyed a good cigar, the transition from day to night, night sounds...and of course the viewing.  His new 10" sct performed very well...it is amazing how much darker the background is at F10 vs my Coulter F4.5.

          See you Tuesday night.

          Don...

          Sent from my iPad