ES 82 degree 14mm & Meade 62 degree 24mm for sale

  • karenjennings33
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
      Hi,

      I have two EPs for sale: Explore Scientific 82 degree 14mm $80- and a Meade Series 5000 68 degree Super Wide Angle 24mm $60-. Both EPs come in original box packaging.

      Thanks,
      Karen Jennings
      302-373-5017
      karen-jennings@...
    • Paul Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2013
        The latest issue of Star Gazer News is available for download:
        Members can download here:

        Non-members can also download to see what the Star Gazers are all about.

        Comments: