RE: Re: [delmarvastargazers] friday night

  • fred_delucia
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 4, 2013

      Don/Alan, good call on that one. That address and the lat/long coordinates given when accessing the BBSF CSC's "Road Map" is a good 2 miles difference. I'm going to try to make it Friday night. It's only an hour from my house.

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      the address of BBSF parking lot/observing site for your GPS is

      2103 Harvey Straughn Rd Townsend, DE 19734-9290

      the parking lot/observing site is directly across the road from this house.

      Don…

      On Sep 4, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Bundschuh wrote:

      > Don,
      > Can you tell me the address to punch in the GPS for the site?
      > Alan

    • Calixto Estrada
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
        Hi Don

        Unless it clouds up bad, I'll be there. Tonights target NGC 7293, Helix Nebula. Dead south, kinda low around midnight.

        Cal

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Don Surles <don.surles@...> wrote:

        > the address of BBSF parking lot/observing site for your GPS is
        >
        > 2103 Harvey Straughn Rd Townsend, DE 19734-9290
        >
        > the parking lot/observing site is directly across the road from this house.
        >
        > Don…
        >

        > On Sep 4, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Bundschuh wrote:
        >
        > > Don,
        > > Can you tell me the address to punch in the GPS for the site?
        > > Alan

      • Robert Bunge
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 6, 2013
          I won't be there, but possible rocket launch from Wallops about 11:30.  A big one, perhaps the largest ever launched from there.  Details:

          Bob

          On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Calixto Estrada <ce6349@...> wrote:
          Hi Don

          Unless it clouds up bad, I'll be there.  Tonights target NGC 7293, Helix Nebula.  Dead south, kinda low around midnight.

          Cal

          --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Don Surles <don.surles@...> wrote:

          > the address of BBSF parking lot/observing site for your GPS is
          >
          > 2103 Harvey Straughn Rd Townsend, DE 19734-9290
          >
          > the parking lot/observing site is directly across the road from this house.
          >
          > Don…
          >

          > On Sep 4, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Bundschuh wrote:
          >
          > > Don,
          > > Can you tell me the address to punch in the GPS for the site?
          > > Alan

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: