Re: [delmarvastargazers] friday night

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 4 5:36 PM
      the address of BBSF parking lot/observing site for your GPS is

      2103 Harvey Straughn Rd Townsend, DE 19734-9290

      the parking lot/observing site is directly across the road from this house.

      Don…

      On Sep 4, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Bundschuh wrote:

      > Don,
      > Can you tell me the address to punch in the GPS for the site?
      > Alan

    • fred_delucia
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 4 6:39 PM

        Don/Alan, good call on that one. That address and the lat/long coordinates given when accessing the BBSF CSC's "Road Map" is a good 2 miles difference. I'm going to try to make it Friday night. It's only an hour from my house.

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        the address of BBSF parking lot/observing site for your GPS is

        2103 Harvey Straughn Rd Townsend, DE 19734-9290

        the parking lot/observing site is directly across the road from this house.

        Don…

        On Sep 4, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Bundschuh wrote:

        > Don,
        > Can you tell me the address to punch in the GPS for the site?
        > Alan

      • Calixto Estrada
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 6 12:21 PM
          Hi Don

          Unless it clouds up bad, I'll be there. Tonights target NGC 7293, Helix Nebula. Dead south, kinda low around midnight.

          Cal

          --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Don Surles <don.surles@...> wrote:

          > the address of BBSF parking lot/observing site for your GPS is
          >
          > 2103 Harvey Straughn Rd Townsend, DE 19734-9290
          >
          > the parking lot/observing site is directly across the road from this house.
          >
          > Don…
          >

          > On Sep 4, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Bundschuh wrote:
          >
          > > Don,
          > > Can you tell me the address to punch in the GPS for the site?
          > > Alan

        • Robert Bunge
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 6 12:24 PM
            I won't be there, but possible rocket launch from Wallops about 11:30.  A big one, perhaps the largest ever launched from there.  Details:

            Bob

            On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Calixto Estrada <ce6349@...> wrote:
            Hi Don

            Unless it clouds up bad, I'll be there.  Tonights target NGC 7293, Helix Nebula.  Dead south, kinda low around midnight.

            Cal

            --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Don Surles <don.surles@...> wrote:

            > the address of BBSF parking lot/observing site for your GPS is
            >
            > 2103 Harvey Straughn Rd Townsend, DE 19734-9290
            >
            > the parking lot/observing site is directly across the road from this house.
            >
            > Don…
            >

            > On Sep 4, 2013, at 8:29 PM, Bundschuh wrote:
            >
            > > Don,
            > > Can you tell me the address to punch in the GPS for the site?
            > > Alan

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to: