Re: Delmarva Stargazers No Frills 2013 Star Party

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2013
      PJ...once again this is a fine newsletter...thanks for all your efforts assembling and posting...and mailing...the letter.

      All...please note our monthly meetings are the FIRST Tuesday of each month...that is Sept 3...not the 4th as shown on bottom of Page 1 of the Sep edition of our newsletter.

      Please check our homepage...delmarvastargazers.org for the meeting agenda...it should be posted by  Wednesday night.

      See you at the meeting.

      Don...

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 26, 2013, at 6:27 PM, Paul Riley <dmsg_pjr@...> wrote:

      The September issue of Star Gazer News is available for download.  The low tech members can expect their hardcopy any day.....

      Members can download here:

      Non-members can also download to see what the StarGazers are all 'bout.

      Comments ?

      Pj

    • Paul Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2013
        dang nabbit !
        The calendar I used starts on Monday, not Sunday.
        That rascally rabbit did it to me agin.
        Yup, the meeting is Tuesday the 3rd, not the 4th.