Skip to search.

Re: [delmarvastargazers] No Frills XVIII Star Party

  • Leo White
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
      cool,c u there!

      From: truittjs <Truittjs@...>
      To: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 4:24 PM
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] No Frills XVIII Star Party

      The Delmarva Stargazers are pleased to announce
      No Frills XVIII Star Party.

      When: Thursday, October 3, 2013 through Sunday,  October 6, 2013.
      Where: Tuckahoe State Park's Equestrian Center near Queen Anne, MD.
      You will find more Information and registration on our home page at

      We look forward to clear skies with all our good friends and their families joining us for stargazing, good food and fun.

    • Paul Riley
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2013
        A guy in CA was photgraphing the Perseid meteor shower and caught an exploding meteor.

        follow link: