friday night viewing...

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 4:11 PM
      Hey, Hey, star gazers…I have just learned the Eastern Shore Thresherrmen Steam Show is this weekend at Federalsburg, MD.

      The show is not far from Tuckahoe…I will leave the direction particulars to you and your GPS or roadmap(for you old timers).

      I have been to the show for many years - and I find it fascinating each year.

      I plan to participate in the Show before venturing to T-hoe for Star Gazing later.

      Here is the link to the show…note the admission is free and so is parking.  I can tell you why later.

      Don't miss this opportunity to learn about the farming practices and power sources of yesteryear…plus a great flea market and great food.

      Don…

    • Teresa Young

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2013
          Yes...it will begin October 31.  I will get the announcement on the site this week.

          Hope all is well with you and your family.

          Don...

          Sent from my iPad

[...]

        • astro_guy_51
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 7, 2013
            Don, the website states October 3rd. Is it October 31st or 3rd? Both days fall on a Thursday which is the usual day the starparties begin. If it's the 3rd, I'll be there as usual.

            Dennis

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 7, 2013
              The No Frills Star Party will be Oct 3,4,5,6...Thursday thru Sunday.

              We were able to move back a month...there was a lot of concern about temps in early November.

              The change was confirmed yesterday

              See you at no frills.

              Don

              Sent from my iPad