this weekend observing

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013
      Folks…we have a tentatively good forecast for Friday night…so, lets plan on meeting at the baseball field at Tuckahoe for some observing.

      See you there around sunset.

      don't forget to bring your favorite mosquito repellent(s)…they have proboscises made of tempered case hardened steel.

      Oh, for those who will use Schmidt-Cass scopes, aka, DEWCATS, you will need a hair dryer or heat strips.

      Don…

    • TimmyJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013

        Don,