Fourth of July Party

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 5:14 AM
      Well…have you received enuf rain? If not then get your umbrellas 'cause some more is coming.

      Seriously…our 4th of July Picnic is this Saturday at my house…514 Marilyn Road, Smyrna, DE 19977

      If you get lost…my phone number is 302-653-9445

      Bring your spouse, your children, your friends…the more the merrier.

      Festivities begin around 1:00PM.

      We will have hamburgers, hotdogs, fried fish, corn on the cob, hushpuppies.

      Some members bring a side dish so there will be plenty of those also.

      If you have a favorite lawn chair please bring it.

      The weather forecast if for hot and fair…very little chance of rain.

      I have a huge oak tree for same and a couple of fans for a breeze.

      Hope to see all of you Saturday afternoon for the best Fourth of July Picnic ever..

      Have a safe Fourth.