Re: [delmarvastargazers] June Newsletter

  • Paul Riley
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27, 2013
      The June issue of Star Gazer News was discovered to have erroneous data.
      This problem was sent to the publication and documentation committee, who sent it to the sub-committee on errors and corrections (not to be confused with the Dept. of Corrections).
      In a unanimous decision of 6 to 1, The sub-committee approved the correction. The publication and documentation committee spent most of the night on this issue, but finally relented, and approved the correction.
      The June issue hase been replaced with the REVISED issue.

      All traces of the original document have been erased, according to the rules set by the ethics and paper trail committees.

      Pj

      Message 2 of 6 , May 28, 2013
        Thanx Paul!