last nite

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2013
      Last nite, 5/25/2013, Cal Estrada and I went to the DE River to see the horseshoe crabs come ashore…full moon of May is supposed to be the prime time for their annual invasion.

      The crabs didn't get the message.

      So…we watched the 'super moon' rise from the marsh…also saw the triple conjunction of  Jupiter, Mercury and Venus.

      here are a couple of pics…shot from Woodland Beach

      Don…

      Jup (left), Venus (bottom), Mercury (top right)

      that's Jersey hot air distorting the moon's image…Chris Christie must have been speaking