Re: [delmarvastargazers] Astrophotography Program

  • ragoodwin08
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2013
      I want to see that

      Ryan Goodwin

      On May 17, 2013, at 8:12 AM, "jmorris6966" <joemorris@...> wrote:

      If anyone is interested in attending what should be an excellent program on Astrophotography, please check out the flyer that I posted in our Yahoo "Files" section. The contributor of the 32" telescope at Mt. Lemmon, AZ will be on hand along with a video presentation by Adam Block who runs the observatory.

      Joe Morris

    • jmorris6966
      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2013
        Should be good. See you there, Ryan.

        Joe

        --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, ragoodwin08@... wrote:

        > I want to see that
        >
        > Ryan Goodwin
        >

        > On May 17, 2013, at 8:12 AM, "jmorris6966" <joemorris@...> wrote:
        >
        > > If anyone is interested in attending what should be an excellent program on Astrophotography, please check out the flyer that I posted in our Yahoo "Files" section. The contributor of the 32" telescope at Mt. Lemmon, AZ will be on hand along with a video presentation by Adam Block who runs the observatory.
        > >
        > > Joe Morris

      • Teresa Young
        Message 3 of 4 , May 18, 2013
          Joe,

          Can you send me the flyer? I don't have access to look at them.

          Teri