Astrophotography Program

  • jmorris6966
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2013
      If anyone is interested in attending what should be an excellent program on Astrophotography, please check out the flyer that I posted in our Yahoo "Files" section. The contributor of the 32" telescope at Mt. Lemmon, AZ will be on hand along with a video presentation by Adam Block who runs the observatory.

      Joe Morris
    • ragoodwin08
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2013
        I want to see that

        Ryan Goodwin

        Message 3 of 4 , May 18, 2013
          Should be good. See you there, Ryan.

          Joe

          --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, ragoodwin08@... wrote:

          > I want to see that
          >
          > Ryan Goodwin
          >

          > On May 17, 2013, at 8:12 AM, "jmorris6966" <joemorris@...> wrote:
          >
          > > If anyone is interested in attending what should be an excellent program on Astrophotography, please check out the flyer that I posted in our Yahoo "Files" section. The contributor of the 32" telescope at Mt. Lemmon, AZ will be on hand along with a video presentation by Adam Block who runs the observatory.
          > >
          > > Joe Morris

        • Teresa Young
          Message 4 of 4 , May 18, 2013
            Joe,

            Can you send me the flyer? I don't have access to look at them.

            Teri