Re: [delmarvastargazers] Slumper's progress report

  • Chuck Jennings
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2013
      Glad to hear you're making progress. Keep us posted, as I'm especially interested if you wind up with any astigmatism.  Looking forward to your next update!

      Chuck

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 25, 2013, at 8:22 AM, "drewclan11" <drewclan@...> wrote:

      Hiya, Gazers! Jay Drew in CT here. I've got two of the 16" slumped blanks and wanted to drop you a line on my progress.

      I decided to make a subdiameter tile tool instead of using the full sized extra blank and have been steadily working through the grits. Hope to be polishing this weekend.

      For some reason I seem to get a lot more done, and a lot quicker, at the MMMs!

      I'd like to pass blank #2 on to the next victim. I could mail it if needed, but would much rather hand it off to Dave Groski when I see him at Stellafane. Mailing the glass wouldn't be a problem, but the two cement forms that go with it aren't shippable. Who's next in line for this?

    • Paul Riley
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2013
        The May issue of Star Gazers News is available for download.

        Members can download here:

        Nonmembers can also download to see what the Star Gazers are all about.

        Comments ?

        Clear Skies,