Re: [delmarvastargazers] tomorrow

  • ragoodwin08
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2013
      I can help be there noon latest maybe earlier

      Ryan Goodwin

      On Apr 10, 2013, at 2:08 PM, Don Surles <don.surles@...> wrote:

      i will be there by 10:00am - latest.

      Don…

      On Apr 10, 2013, at 2:04 PM, Deano wrote:

      What time are you getting there

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013
        Our October meeting is tomorrow night at First Presbyterian Church…108 W Commerce St, Smyrna, DE

        Sorry...the distillery next to the church is not yet open - maybe next month.

        I will be at Smyrna Diner at 5:00PM…please email if you will join me for a bowl of chili or other Diner Delight.

        Otherwise…I will see you at the Church.

        Don…

      • Chuck Jennings
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013
          Don,
          I thought the meeting was tonight? Was it pushed back back a day?

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013
            the meeting is tonight…Oct 1…apparently my IP did not send this email yesterday…or your IP did not deliver until today.

            Don…