tonight

    Message 1 of 84 , Apr 2, 2013
      Please remember our meeting tonight…time to get ready fro Delmarva Star Gaze #19

      I will be at Smyrna Diner at 5:15 for those who want to socialize before the meeting.

      See you at the Diner or the Church.

      Don…
    • Peter Graham
      Message 84 of 84 , Mar 1, 2016
        Don,
        Got your email, will be there by 6, see you then...pete

        Sent from my iPad