meeting this tuesday -Apr 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      Please remember our regular monthly meeting this Tuesday at First Presbyterian Church…7:00 PM

      For those who would like to meet at the Smyrna Diner…I will be there at 5:15PM…that will give us time for a bowl of chili before leaving for the meeting at approx 6:30.

      some of the topics for the meeting…constellation of the month, review of Mirror Making #13, preps for Delmarva Star Gaze #19, door prize, etc.

      See you at the Smyrna Diner and the meeting Tuesday, April 2.

      Don…