Was anyone outside looking at 7:50 Pm tonight?

  • Steven Long
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
      I missed it, but apparently there was a pretty bright meteor, visible
      from near-Florida to near-Canada.

      http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/03/22/report-meteor-passes-through-night-sky-over-delaware/
    • ragoodwin08
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
        I saw it it was amazing, I was actually setting up my camera on the back of my scope when a neighbor stopped to ask me if i was looking at anything special  tonight, a few minutes later I noticed it and she turned and saw it as well. It was the largest I've seen in my lifetime I'm glad others are reporting this I wish a could have recorded it.

        Ryan Goodwin