Blackbird ??

  • Calixto Estrada
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      Haven't been out in a while. CSC looks decent.

      Gonna be cold though.  Might bundle up and try taking a few images.

      Cal
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
        i'm gonna try the obs tower at Mallard Lodge first - I wan t to see the comet and it has a fairly good view of the western sky.

        If all goes well I may try BB after that.

        are you guys planning on grinding today?

        Don…