tomorrow night

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4 4:41 PM
      Please remember our monthly meeting tomorrow night at 7:00 PM,  Smyrna First Presbyterian Church…118 West Commerce Street…across from the Fire Department.

      Also…remember for those who want to meet a bit early and get a bowl of chili, or other fine food from the Smyrna Diner, we will meet there at 5:15PM and leave for the Church around 6:30.

      OH…we will actually construct a white light solar filter for a C-8…white light is "visual", with it the viewer can see sunspots.

      Here is the agenda…

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4 4:43 PM
        OH, again…If you are planning to meet at the Diner please email me and I will have a table set up for the appropriate number of gazers.

        Don…

        On Mar 4, 2013, at 7:41 PM, Don Surles wrote:

        > Please remember our monthly meeting tomorrow night at 7:00 PM, Smyrna First Presbyterian Church…118 West Commerce Street…across from the Fire Department.
        >
        > Also…remember for those who want to meet a bit early and get a bowl of chili, or other fine food from the Smyrna Diner, we will meet there at 5:15PM and leave for the Church around 6:30.
        >
        > OH…we will actually construct a white light solar filter for a C-8…white light is "visual", with it the viewer can see sunspots.
        >
        > Here is the agenda…
        >

        > <Screen Shot 2013-03-04 at 7.38.41 PM.png>
      • Douglas Towner
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 5 5:44 AM
          Count Gary and I in again for some Chili

          Doug

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5 6:46 AM
            10-4 - don…