Meeting…March 5

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      Please remember our monthly meeting at First Presbyterian Church, 118 West Commerce St, Smyrna, DE  (directly across from the Smyrna Fire Dept).

      we will review the recent Russian meteor/meteorite details

      we will make a white light solar filter for a Celestron C8 as a demo of the filter making activity at 2013 Delmarva Star Gaze

      the constellation of the month will be reviewed (Gemini???)

      discussion of the logistics of MMM#13…we need help in transportation, setup, takedown, cooking, cleaning

      fleshing out plans for our 20th anniversary

      observation opportunities as Spring approaches…Comets…PAN-STARRS and ISON

      and there will be a door prize - no purchase necessary.

      For those who would like to meet a bit earlier and enjoy a bowl of Smyrna Diner chili…we will meet at the Diner at 5:15PM for chili and leave by 6:30 for the Church.

      See you at the Diner or the Church.

      Don…