Re: [delmarvastargazers] January Meeting

  • Chuck Jennings
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2013
      Just a correction to Glen's name....it's Glenn Chaple from astronomy magazine.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 7, 2013, at 2:15 PM, Chuck Jennings <chuckjennings33@...> wrote:

      Hey Friends,
      Don't forget about our monthly meeting tomorrow at the 1st Presbyterian church in Smyrna. Glen Chappell, columnist for Astronomy Magazine, will be presenting via Skype on Astronomy humor. Also, we have Lyle Jones presenting the object of the month, we'll start our spring star party planning, and have another 'great telescope giveaway'! Please join us for some fun.

      Chuck

      Sent from my iPhone