jupiter viewing

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012
      Folks…Jupiter is now at opposition to the sun…

      It rises at sunset…and arcs high across the sky tonight.

      AND…the LOW tonight is forecast to be around 50F…AND the sky is fast to be CLEAR.

      So…get those scopes out and look at Jupiter tonight around 9:00-11:00 PM…It might not get any better.

      I will have the 12.5" F7 Yellow Hammer in my back yard. You are welcome to join me.

      Don…
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012
        spell check changed my FCST to FAST in line 3….the sky is FCST to be clear tonight before midnite.

        Don...
        On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:41 AM, Don Surles wrote:

        > Folks…Jupiter is now at opposition to the sun…
        >
        > It rises at sunset…and arcs high across the sky tonight.
        >
        > AND…the LOW tonight is forecast to be around 50F…AND the sky is fast to be CLEAR.
        >
        > So…get those scopes out and look at Jupiter tonight around 9:00-11:00 PM…It might not get any better.
        >
        > I will have the 12.5" F7 Yellow Hammer in my back yard. You are welcome to join me.
        >
        > Don…

      • Rogers George
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2012
          Yup--I'll have mine out.
          I plan to have both scopes out on the 21st, too. We're going to have a star party, only we'll call it an apocalypse party, and we'll be inviting a bunch of non-astronomer friends.

          Best wishes,
          Rogers George
          http://writing-rag.com
          http://mushroomstomotorcycles.com

          On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:50 AM, Don Surles <don.surles@...> wrote:
          spell check changed my FCST to FAST in line 3….the sky is FCST to be clear tonight before midnite.

          Don...
          On Dec 3, 2012, at 7:41 AM, Don Surles wrote:

          > Folks…Jupiter is now at opposition to the sun…
          >
          > It rises at sunset…and arcs high across the sky tonight.
          >
          > AND…the LOW tonight is forecast to be around 50F…AND the sky is fast to be CLEAR.
          >
          > So…get those scopes out and look at Jupiter tonight around 9:00-11:00 PM…It might not get any better.
          >
          > I will have the 12.5" F7 Yellow Hammer in my back yard.  You are welcome to join me.
          >
          > Don…

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: