meeting tuesday night - telescope give-a-way

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30 10:28 AM
      Please remember our monthly Star Gazer meeting Tuesday night, Dec 4.

      In addition to Dave Groski telling us about the Delmarva Mount he created, we will also:

      1) review preps for the annual Star Gazer Christmas party at Mallard Lodge, Dec 15

      2) update the status of mirror slumping ("The Slumpers"…6 ea 16" F-3 telescopes)

      3) give away a Celestron 5" Nexstar reflector - you have to be present to win and you don't have to buy anything…it will be "free"

      So…find a friend…I hope you have a t least one…and make your way to Smyrna.

      See you at the Church around 6:30 - meeting begins at 7:00PM

      OH…the Smyrna Diner has great chili and I will be there around 5:15 to meet anyone who wants to join me for a bowl of award winning chili.

      Don…
    • Keith Lohmeyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012
        Don,
        I plan to meet you at the diner at 5:15 if you are still going.

        Keith

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2012
          If you have something to include in your newsletter, please send today to:

          Deadline is the 15th, day of the Holiday Party.  Huh? What Holiday Party ?

          Follow this link for details