Re: [delmarvastargazers] Time-lapse

  • Calixto Estrada
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
      Sweet !

      Nice job Joe.  Never seen the Northern Lights.

      Cal

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2012
        Thanks, Cal.  I remember seeing the Northern Lights at Tuckahoe several years ago at one of our star parties.  I was setting up my refractor for imaging and couldn't understand why it hadn't got dark yet.  Thought I was wrong about the time when twilight ended

        Joe

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2012
          Joe,

          I recall that show at the the stargaze way back in 2000 or 2001 quitee vividly. That was a really good display and I shot 4 rolls of film!

          Matter of fact one of those photos from that star party Aurora is in Terry Dickinson's Backyard Astronomer's Guide and mention's it is from Tuckahoe, Maryland.

          Clear skies,

          Paul Gray