September Meeting

  • Chuck Jennings
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
      Hi folks,
      I hope you all has a great summer. I wanted to send a friendly reminder that our September meeting will be held on Tuesday 9/4 at the 1st Presbyterian Church in Smyrna at 7 PM. Cal Estrada will be giving a presentation on astrophotography, and yours truly will present the object of the month, HGC 92.

      Also, don't forget to mark you calendars as our fall star party will be held at the tuckahoe state park equestrian center from 10/11-10/14. Registration is now open with details on our website www.delmarvastargazers.org.

      See you all on Tuesday,

      Chuck

      Sent from my iPhone
    • slswank@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5 8:45 AM

        Folks,

        It's never too early to prepare for the September meeting. I will volunteer to do the constellation of the month. Also, is there anything I can help with this summer? Let me know. Other than that, I will see y'all at the picnic.

        -Sean

      • Douglas Norton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5 5:44 PM
          At Blackbird observing. Double stars on the agenda tonight.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Douglas Norton
          www.douglasnorton.com
          IMCA #7432