found on eBay...

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2012

      Vintage Sears Discoverer Equatorial Refractor Telescope Model No. 4 6333 w Case

    • Robert Bunge
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2012
        Nice!  Think it came with the finder in backwards? :-).  We have my wife's 3-inch Tasco in original boxes purchased in 1973.  Today she is a PhD Astronomer!  I've had the scope out a couple of times; it has a decent objective, but has usual, the eyepieces are nasty.

        Bob