Re: [delmarvastargazers] Re: Facebook

  • Chuck Jennings
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
      Patrick,
      Thanks for the encouraging words.  The page is starting to shape up nicely, and we're very happy with the responses that we've gotten thus far.  I'm looking forward to seeing you at the fall star party.

      Chuck

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 30, 2012, at 9:50 PM, "PatrickK" <pkelly1001@...> wrote:

      It's about friggin time...and only took 2 years?
      To the dinosaurs, time to get with the program.
      I've "liked" the page and its full of inviting content and...inviting ;)
      Got my latest newsletter today; might even give one of the star parties a try again.

      Pat Kelly in Centreville, Md
      BlueStar Observatory; Home of the Biggest Amateur Refractor on Delmarva?
      D&G 8" f/12 on AP 1200DA equatorial mount

      =