TOV, Delmar, DE

  • charjon86@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
    I've enjoyed the photos coming and thought I would share a few. I touched up a couple of them with color for the effect. And, almost lucked out getting a shot of a jet that zipped by the sun. All images taken from my funnel projection using a 25mm plossl on an Orion XT10i.

    Jonathan
  • Paul Riley
    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012
      Anyone who has a photo and/or commentary 'bout the TOV last Tuesday eve, and would like to have it in the Star Gazer News, please send it to dmsg_pjr@...  (DO NOT HIT 'REPLY').  Please do so by the 15th for inclusion of the next issue.