June 5 stuff

  • Lyle & Cherie Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      Ron Zink contacted me  about 250 kids at Camp Pecometh (136 Bookers Wharf Road Centreville, MD 21617)
      on June 5th.  If any  member wants to show 250 kids the transit on June 5 at the Camp, email me for Ron’s  contact information. The Camp has a great view to the northwest.

      Does anyone have a small gas grill  that can be taken to Woodland Beach to cook our  our hotdogs and hamburgers  on June 5th?  Please email me.

      Lyle