monday night

  • firedancerpig
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2003
      its probably ridiculously late for this, but i was wondering if anyone
      was planning on smiting the moon and heading to tuckahoe tonight. sky
      looks good from over here :)
      nate
    • Patrick Robinson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2010
        If the weather holds clear, I'm gonna try to go to t-hoe on monday the 8th.would anyone care to join me. looks like I missed a great weekend, but family comes first!!!! I'll call ahead, if not t-hoe, I would go to blackbird.  thanks    Patrick Robinson
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2010
          i have an astronomy class monday night - have fun.

          Don...