Better image

  • charjon86@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 566 KB
    Here's a better image of the sun. This photo was taken yesterday just after 430pm. Not too bad for a device that cost less than $25.00 to make.

    Jonathan
  • Rogers George
    Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2012
      That looks like how the sun was yesterday! I had my scope set up at the First Sunday Arts Festival in Annapolis yesterday, trying out my new solar filter and letting people look. One of the store owners said I should put out a tip jar. I made $82! Almost paid for the filter!

      Best wishes,
      Rogers George
      http://writing-rag.com
      http://rogersgeorge.com
      http://mushroomstomotorcycles.com

      [Attachment(s) from charjon86@... included below]

        Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2012
          On May 7, 2012, at 8:27 AM, Rogers George wrote:

          That looks like how the sun was yesterday! I had my scope set up at the First Sunday Arts Festival in Annapolis yesterday, trying out my new solar filter and letting people look. One of the store owners said I should put out a tip jar. I made $82! Almost paid for the filter!

          Ut-oh.  Now you've given everyone an idea ...