tonight

    Message 1 of 84 , May 1, 2012
      Please remember our May meeting is tonight in First Presbyterian Church at 7:00 PM.

      Alo, please bring your suggestions on how to make the Transit of Venus June 5, 2012 a memorable experience. I would like for us to consider assembling a time capsule fro the next transit in 2117/2125.

      Don…
    • Peter Graham
      Message 84 of 84 , Mar 1 4:04 AM
        Don,
        Got your email, will be there by 6, see you then...pete

        Sent from my iPad