RE: [delmarvastargazers] Newsletter

  • Jones Lyle A. (DNREC)
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 16, 2012

      Working on it and it will be short!

      From: delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul Riley
      Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 9:27 AM
      Subject: [delmarvastargazers] Newsletter

      If you have anything for inclusion of the next issue of Star Gazer News, pls send to:

      thanks !

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 13, 2014
        Bro...you will miss the free Naglers....so, I guess I will claim the one with your name on it.

        See you next time...and I am sure the views will be great thru that free nagler.

        Don...

        Sent from my iPad

        On Sep 13, 2014, at 1:22 PM, "kent@... [delmarvastargazers]" <delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        It looks like Robert Hitt and I will once again miss the star party to due caregiving of a family member. I've missed more than I care to but family comes first, especially when the family member just celebrated her 106th birthday.

        Yummy, I can just taste that hot dog you've had waiting and simmering for me for 18 months. Keep it going, I shall return. The advanced weather forcast look wonderful. Best of luck to you all. I'll be thinking of you.

        Kent Blackwell