Rocket Launches...

  • Douglas Norton
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2012
    • Paul Riley
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2012
        Doug,
        The website for Wallops states they need to do this test betwix 3/14 & 4/3.  wonder how much leadtime we'll get for the night they pick?
        Pj

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2012
          Well, I wouldn't know. I just thought it might be interesting to see it if we're given enough lead time. Might make for some rather interesting Kodak moments.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Douglas Norton
          IMCA #7432

          On Mar 7, 2012, at 1:49 PM, Paul Riley <dmsg_pjr@...> wrote:

          Doug,
          The website for Wallops states they need to do this test betwix 3/14 & 4/3.  wonder how much leadtime we'll get for the night they pick?
          Pj

            Lets hope its during the 22nd through the 25th. How cool would that be from the Mallard Lodge viewpoint...