upcoming meetin

  • paul17403
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2012
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to say we are getting excited to be coming down in a weeks time to visit!

      For those who read the newsletter and saw that i was returning for aweek withteh family might liekto know we will be there for meeting night pending the travel weather from the northeast.

      Also of note is that the talk its says I wish to give wil not be me alone but wil be partly done by Kathryn herself. SHe has come along way in 10 years since she was a meeting in a baby car seat!

      Cannot wait to see everyone again and let you meet the rest of the family.

      Paul Gray

      PS. I may have a few astro photos to show as well.
    • Paul Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
        We all look forward to your family's visit !
        Pj