Winter Star Pary

  • Chuck Jennings
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2012
    Need I say more? ;-). Saw omega centauri, Centaurus A, crux, among others. Also observed M42 in a t shirt and flip flops.
  • Robert Bunge
    Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2012
      Welcome to WSP!

      Bob

      On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 6:54 AM, Chuck Jennings <chuckjennings33@...> wrote:
      <*>[Attachment(s) from Chuck Jennings included below]

      Need I say more?  ;-). Saw omega centauri, Centaurus A, crux, among others.  Also observed M42 in a t shirt and flip flops.

      <*>Attachment(s) from Chuck Jennings:

       <*> photo.JPG

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         delmarvastargazers-digest@yahoogroups.com
         delmarvastargazers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      - chuck

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Ralph
      Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2012
        Glad you made it down there. If you haven't already done so try to take a ride back over the bridge to Bahia Honda State park, the beach there is wonderful.
        cheers
        Ralph