today's sun

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2012
    it was COLD...the wind was blustery...and everything I touched was super cold...but here are a couple of sun shots showing some good sized spots.

    I plan to go out to the Blackiston Wildlife Area tonight to check out the sky...if anyone would like to join me I will be at the 1st Presbyterian Church at 7:00...we can go from there. I don't plan to take a scope...the wind will make it too cold for enjoyable viewing.

    Don....