power supply

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2011
    here is a nice power supply for your astro equipment and a coupon for buying it at a better price. you can order it form Harbor Freight (w. $6.99 shipping) or pick it up at your local Harbor Freight store in Newark or Dover.

    also, I saw a similar unit at SAMS for about the same price...it was a 300 amp with a light and an air compressor.

    this should run your hair dryer as well as your scope.

    Don...
  • Paul Riley
    Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2011
      The 1st issue of 2012 is available for download.
      Members can download here:

      Non-members can also download to see what the Stargazers are all about!

      comments?

    • Patrick Robinson
      Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2011
        hey Paul,
                        could you not send the newsletter through the mail, I can download this. I have emailed you a few times, and you have said you would take care of it. Don't want the group to spend money on the mail when I can download. thanks a million.

                                 Patrick Robinson