Re: [delmarvastargazers] Tuckahoe access

  • Lyle & Cherie Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
      IT  is a go for observing at the Equestrian Center  (EQC)  while Tuckahoe is closed for the season but please contact me for future observing session at  the EQC.  The EQC  wants to know when people are there!   LyLe
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011

        Thanks Lyle !

        Cal

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2011
          Lyle,

          Thanks for the follow up! I have a long list of winter/spring objects
          so winter access to a site is important to me.

          Cheers.

          Bob