Re: Friday

  • serialmike@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 24, 2011
      Im going to jersey today too but! I am going out. Not sure about tomorrow. leaving sue with my mom two nights in a row is not an eay thing to get away with haha.

      I am going to try both nights though.

      --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Jennings <chuckjennings33@...> wrote:

      > I'll be in nj tomorrow night...but I'm counting on you for Friday!
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Nov 23, 2011, at 3:52 PM, serialmike@... wrote:
      >
      > > I should be there Thurs, maybe Friday too. Bringing my dad out with me as he is in from SC.
      > >
      > > --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Jennings <chuckjennings33@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Thursday and Friday nights are looking promising. I'm considering heading to blackbird on Friday. Anyone else planning on going?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,
      > > >
      > > > Chuck
      > > >
      > > > Sent from my iPhone

    • Bob Bunge
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 24, 2011
        I hope to be out at the ball field tonight, but I won't be there until
        about midnight.

        Bob

        On 11/24/2011 12:01 PM, serialmike@... wrote:
        > Im going to jersey today too but! I am going out. Not sure about tomorrow. leaving sue with my mom two nights in a row is not an eay thing to get away with haha.
        >
        > I am going to try both nights though.
        >
        > --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Jennings<chuckjennings33@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> I'll be in nj tomorrow night...but I'm counting on you for Friday!
        >>
        >> Sent from my iPhone
        >>
        >> On Nov 23, 2011, at 3:52 PM, serialmike@... wrote:
        >>
        >>> I should be there Thurs, maybe Friday too. Bringing my dad out with me as he is in from SC.

      • Calixto Estrada
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 25, 2011
          HI Chuck

          I'll be at BB with a bunch of ham and turkey sandwiches and pumpkin cake.  CSC looks great tonight.  Closer than Thoe, and skies just as nice (arguably better)

          Cal
          I'll be in nj tomorrow night...but I'm counting on you for Friday!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Nov 23, 2011, at 3:52 PM, serialmike@... wrote:

          I should be there Thurs, maybe Friday too. Bringing my dad out with me as he is in from SC.

          --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Jennings <chuckjennings33@...> wrote:

          > Thursday and Friday nights are looking promising. I'm considering heading to blackbird on Friday. Anyone else planning on going?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Chuck
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone

        • Calixto Estrada
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 25, 2011

            Hi Folks

            How about on the first clear night after Thanksgiving we all meet somewhere (Tuckahoe or BB) with leftovers and observe ?  New moon at end of month...

            Cal

            I'll be at BB with a bunch of ham and turkey sandwiches and pumpkin cake.  CSC looks great tonight.  Closer than Thoe, and skies just as nice (arguably better)

            Cal
            I'll be in nj tomorrow night...but I'm counting on you for Friday!

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Nov 23, 2011, at 3:52 PM, serialmike@... wrote:

            I should be there Thurs, maybe Friday too. Bringing my dad out with me as he is in from SC.

            --- In delmarvastargazers@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Jennings <chuckjennings33@...> wrote:

            > Thursday and Friday nights are looking promising. I'm considering heading to blackbird on Friday. Anyone else planning on going?
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Chuck
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone

          • Paul Riley
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 26, 2011

              The LAST issue of Star Gazer News  is available for download (Last one this year !)

              Members can download here:

              Non members can also download to see what the StarGazers are all about.

              Comments?

              Pj

            • Michael
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 29, 2011
                I'd like to go to the equestrian center to observe sometime around New Moon in December, weather permitting. I can deal with the cold - though I don't like it. But snow or ice will keep me home. Of course, Christmas Eve is out of the question; the night after Christmas day might not be prudent, either.

                Mike