Thank you!

  • artbianconi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      I went to the mirror making event to learn about mirrors. I did

      Of far greater value was the experiance I had of people. Without
      exception the Delmarva group was supportive and generous.

      Someone once said that the only reason we invent "games" is so we can
      have an excuse to be together. With groups like yours, I need no
      excuses.

      Don, thankyou for all the tireless effort you displayed all 3 days
      and please extend my appreciation to the equally tireless cullinary
      staff.

      "I'll be back!"

      Art Bianconi